Monday, September 27, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday!

 Hi friends! 

Boy let me tell you, life has been a major rollercoaster lately and I'm sure most of you can agree with me on that one. I figured maybe if I start participating slowly in my Aunt's Happy Homemaker Monday posts every week and slowly start getting back into blogging, it will distract me from all the chaos that is going on around us. 

I know I'm a little late to the party, but it's still Monday so better late than never right? 

I've been trying to just push through today because last night my three year old who has been sick this past weekend decided she didn't want to sleep last night and would much rather enjoy a little giggle session and playtime from 1:00 am to about after 4:00 am! And on top of that, I had to still get her up for school at 6:30 this morning as well! So it's been interesting and exhausting and to make it even worse, she decided to fight a nap too after school so I don't know friends I'm seriously at my wits end!


But anyway...let's jump right into this post! 

Sandra Bourland's Happy Homemaker Monday!



Breakfast Time: What was on the plate this morning?

This morning I had breakfast with my momma and we enjoyed some toasted bolillo rolls with eggs and mayo on them and I also added a little cottage cheese on there. It was really good!

Looking Around The House:

The house is not clean at all! I'm going to be honest, there has been no energy to do anything. It's not like disgustingly dirty, it just needs to be picked up, things need to be packed away and a good vacuum is needed too! Otherwise, it's pretty decent! 

On Today's To-Do List:

Just taking it easy today. I know it's almost dinner time and such, but I've literally been uploading pictures from my camera to my computer and that is literally all I've done today. My daughter is fed, meds have been taken and she is now outside playing in the yard, so it's been a pretty relaxed day.

Currently Reading: 

The Never List by Koethi Zan

I have been reading this book for months now because I just don't have the time to actually sit and read a good amount of pages, so I'm taking my time and hopefully I will finish it eventually! 

On The TV This Week:

I have actually been enjoying watching crime and investigation shows, so that's all that's been on my watch list lately and a little bit of some Big Bang Theory. 

The Weather Outside Is: 

So excited for the rain this week, but not to too excited about waking up in it every morning to take my little to school! LOL



If I Have A Few Minutes To Myself, I Will: 

Watch crime and investigation shows. I don't know what it is! I have never really enjoyed stuff like that because those types of things scare me, but lately I've just been enjoying them. 

New Recipe I Tried or Want To Try This Week:

I think sometime this week, I am going to try this Broiled Cod with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce 

Seems simple and quick and a little different from what we usually do with our cod fish.

One Of My Simple Pleasures:

A good nap or a good nights sleep! LOL 

I know it's odd and funny to say, but lately sleep has been non existent lately and with my son coming soon, there's really going to be no sleep whatsoever! 

Favorite Photo From The Camera:

My beautiful boy Remington! The most placid and sweetest dog in the world, also very protective of his pregnant momma!



Praying For:

✰ My beautiful momma who is fighting breast cancer right now.

✰ The world we live in right now. Praying for better days to come!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog! Always tough to function when you aren't getting enough sleep, sounds like your little one is over tired. Hope the family all gets a bit of rest very soon. Prayers for your mother. Hope you have a wonderful (and restful) week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I think she was over tired too, last night was a good night for all of us so thank God for that!

      Hope you have a wonderful week too!

      Delete
  2. Hope you got some sleep this week and that your daughter is feeling better. Prayers for your mom.

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...