Tuesday, July 6, 2021

I Thought 2020 Was a Bad Year!

 Last year the world turned upside down and everyone was scared and confused. We suffered from losing loved ones to actual toilet paper shortages everywhere! We have all come a long way since then and a lot has happened to a lot of people and their families. I feel like everyone has had their fair share of hardships and my family has been dealing with hit after hit after hit! 

We may not have lost family members to the dreaded Covid-19, but we have dealt with a lot of other issues that have put us down on our knees begging God for it all to stop and go away! I think the only blessing that has happened this year was me getting pregnant again and even though I was so shocked and disappointed that this was happening now, I have come to realize that God works in mysterious ways and having a little one on the way is always a Blessing no matter the circumstances.

I know I said I would come in and give updates on the pregnancy as well as bump pictures, but once again, life got in the way and that hasn't really been a big priority in my life. My family and I were hit with devastating news about a month ago that non of us were expecting or even imagined would've ever happened. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and unfortunately it is aggressive and spreading quickly. We are still trying to come to terms with the news and trying to get all doctors appointments and treatments done as soon as possible. It hasn't been easy and all of us are emotionally and mentally exhausted from trying to be supportive and helpful in any way for my mother. 

My mother had her first chemo treatments this last Friday and she has been really good since then, she just as of now, doesn't have a lot of energy but that's all that's keeping her down right now. My mother is an absolute warrior and we are all so proud of the strength and positive attitude she is showing through all of this. She is definitely the strongest women I know!

So if you could please send some Prayers for my momma to beat this thing, we would really appreciate it!


Hope y'all had a safe and Blessed 4th of July weekend! Stay Blessed! 

XXX 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your mom, your dad, and all your family. Prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for replying to your comment so late, but I haven't really had much time to sit down and open my blog. Thank you so much for your prayers, it really does mean a lot!
      Everyone is doing a lot better!
      Hope you are well and may God Bless you!

      Delete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...