Monday, February 1, 2021

{2021 - A New Exciting Year!}

 Hi Friends!


I know I'm late to the party but Happy New Year!! 

I know 2020 was a bit of a crappy year and for some it was worse than others. I just want to send out my condolences to those that have lost loved ones to the horrendous Covid virus. My thoughts and prayers are with you always! Even though 2021 didn't start out any better, I would just like to send out a ton of positive vibes into the universe in hopes that things start turning around for the better very soon! I'm sure each and every person reading this could use some positivity! I know I can! 

Last year was a good and bad year for me and my family and I'm going to tell you why in just a second, but first I have to just say that I am thankful to God for bringing my family where we are today and for showing us just how much we need Him in our lives. It has taken me a long time to actually sit down and come up with something to say about the year we've had because it's just been so hard and our lives have literally become such a rollercoaster! 





On July 4, 2020 my family and I went for a joy ride up in the mountains and it actually turned out to be a fun day. After spending spending all afternoon riding around, we needed to head back home to see my mother-in-law for her birthday and while we were coming back down the mountain, we hit a bit of some slippery sand and our truck rolled twice down into a ditch and landed on its roof. What gets me to this day is we had just gotten to the bottom of the mountain with a straight drop right next to us, if we had rolled off the egde at that time, we would've been dead. I'm just so grateful to God that we had made it to the bottom before rolling. Got to look at the small things right?

My husband suffered a sprained ankle and I broke my middle finger on my right hand. Our daughter came out of that wreck UNTOUCHED! Praise be to God! She was just laying there upside down in her carseat crying but only because I was screaming and scaring her. Once my husband got her out, I climbed up the side of the mountain with her on my hip and managed to wave down a car with a wonderful family that helped us until the cops and ambulance arrived. Just wanted to also add that we did have our 2 fur babies with us and when we rolled the truck, Tater met us at the door when we pushed our way out, but we couldn't find Remington anywhere! We were heartbroken when the thought crossed our minds, "Omg our sweet boy is under the truck!"

My husband (with his adrenaline pumping) lifted the truck onto it's side and thankfully, Remington wasn't under the truck! He ran away and because he was so scared, he wouldn't come back to us. Steven's cousin and his wife went hiking up into the mountain to find him, but the stinker kept running away from them! So when it came time to leave and head to the emergency room, Steven left his bloody hat on the side of the road in hopes that our boy would come down and meet us there the next morning. 


Thankfully we found our boy the next day. Steven's family was amazing and helped from the moment we crashed to the very moment we were reunited with our sweet Remington. It was the perfect way to make up for the most intense 2 days of our lives. As you can see our 2 boys are happy and doing well.


We thought that was the only terrible thing we would ever have to go through until the next week, Evangeline swallowed a toy ball wrapped in velcro and was choking. Thankfully my brother was in time and while I was running out of my house screaming for help, he managed to get the ball up a little enough for her to get some air in but the velcro tore her throat up and she started bleeding. By that time I had already called the cops seeing as no one on my street responded to my cries, and they rushed her to the emergency room within 5 minutes of the incident happening. My husband was called and rushed home from work and met me at the emergency room where they managed to take the ball out of Eva's throat, but she had to be sedated so she could calm down and let the doctors work. 

Unfortunately our little girl had to stay a couple nights at the hospital in Boise which was not a pleasant experience for her or us. Thankfully she managed to make a full recovery! It was a hard month for us and we are still paying for it but I am just so thankful to God that my family is healthy and doing well.


On the bright side, at the end of last year, we moved to Texas to be closer to my family! We are still trying to adjust, but we are doing pretty darn good! My husband managed to get a job and is going to his dream school in Dallas and I finally have some help with Eva, not to mention my parents and brother finally get a chance to bond with her and they are absolutely LOVING it! 

This year is going to be an opportunity for us to grow in wasy we couldn't grow before and I am super excited! I hope ya'll will be able to join us!

Hope you all have a Blessed day further! God Bless!


Tiffany 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...