Sunday, September 2, 2018

Momma Finally Got Time to Put Up A Post

Got to say...I am so happy to be back! It's been so long and I have been so busy, but I finally managed to get my Little One on a bit of a bedtime routine and now I am able to sit here with a cup of hot tea, Sons of Anarchy and my blog. Have to say...I feel kind of relieved and happy that I am able to finally get things on the right track.

I had my Little Evangeline 2 months ago today! It's so crazy to think that she is already 2 months old, feels like she came screaming into the world just yesterday!






This is my sweet little girl!
Evangeline is a very talkative, very happy little baby. She loves her mom and dad and loves playing games with us. She also loves looking at herself in the mirror haha she literally sits there and talks to herself...also finds herself very amusing!

I did not know I could love someone so much! Eva is literally my whole world and I can't explain the things I will do for that little girl.
When I was pregnant, I didn't know what to expect or if I would be a good enough mother for her, I was so scared that I was going to fail and that I was going to somehow mess this up, but I proved myself wrong and I am so proud of myself. I love being a mom, honestly could not think of anything better!

If you would like me to put up a post about Eva's birth story, let me know and I will get that up for you guys!

I hope you all have been doing well. This momma is gonna head to bed, will be back for my Tia's Happy Homemaker Monday and will put a link to her blog on there for you!

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...