Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi everyone,

My goodness it's been a while, but I tell you, I haven't been MIA on purpose.
I have been feeling very unmotivated to do anything, even cleaning my house has been a mission which sucks! It's so hard being weighed down and feeling like you just want to sit on the couch and do nothing but watch shows all day, but when I do force myself to get up and be productive, then I deal with shortness of breath and aching hips which make it harder to walk! LOL

I know I sound like I'm complaining, but this is my sanctuary where I can vent and tell everything that I am feeling.

Other than the horrible aches and pains, I am still loving my pregnancy and I have so much to tell you all! But that's going to be in another post this coming week!

Okay....time to get cracking on this HHM post!

If you are new to my blog, this post comes out every Monday and it originally comes from my Aunt Sandra over on Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
So be sure to visit her blog because trust me...you won't regret it!

Breakfast Time...What is on the plate this morning::

My hubby has the day off today, but still had a Physical Therapy appointment to go to....so...being the sweet man he is, he brought home a McDonalds breakfast for me. Usually I don't eat McDonalds, but he knows I love the sausage and egg on a biscuit breakfast (not too sure what it's really called LOL so please bare with me)

On today's to do list::

  1. Pack and unpack dishwasher
  2. Throw a load of laundry in the washer
  3. Sweep the entry way, kitchen, dining room, and laundry room

The weather outside is::

Cloudy and foggy. I live in California so I am expecting sunshine and heat especially because Spring is here, but I guess it's not up to us! LOL

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::

Watch cooking shows. Lately that has been my new obsession! I have caught up on Masterchef Junior, Masterchef and I'm now watching Hell's Kitchen. I don't know why I watch those shows because Gordon Ramsey really gets under my skin, but it's strangely addictive!

Favorite photo from the camera::

Our new little family photo!


Bible Verse, Devotional::


5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your post. I guess the weather's kind of crummy all over the country right now. Hope the sun shines for you soon! :) I enjoy watching Masterchef and other cooking shows online. Have learned a lot tips and tricks from watching them. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Enjoy each step of the journey. Blessings for a beautiful week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your devotional for the week. Need to remember that. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed stopping by ! Prayingbyou start feeling better! Your picture was great! The wether seems to be crazy everywhere right now! It was 80 here yesterday and we are expecting 40’s this weekend ! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture of you 3 :) So lucky California! we are expecting a snowstorm here tonight in Quebec, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this stage of your pregnancy you're allowed to complain LOL I'm running super late this week, but wanted to make sure and stop by. Hope you had a WONDERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...