Sunday, December 17, 2017

~ One and Only Christmas Decoration ~

Good evening everyone!

It is Sunday night and I know most of us are dreading the dreadful "Monday" but we just have to take it one step at a time and before you know it, the week will be over again!

Today was not very interesting day, just sat at home with hubby and watched football, took a trip to Albertsons and then came home and started watching WWE Clash of Champions (I still watch WWE, don't judge!)

I have been feeling a whole lot better these past few days. I have had some very bad morning sickness since I found out I was pregnant, and now that my third trimester is nearing the end, I am finally starting to feel a lot better, I have a lot more energy and it is so good to think of something and it actually sound appetizing! LOL

My amazing husband helped me clean the apartment yesterday because my energy is just not all there anymore and we were able to clean the entire apartment and move the furniture around! I honestly don't know what I would do without my husband, he has been so amazing!


This right here is our first Christmas decoration!
When my husband walked out of the store with this in his hand, I actually started crying! We weren't able to get a tree or decorate in any way because we just won't be here, we will be spending Christmas in Idaho with Steven's family and we won't have a house next year to decorate because we would have just left the Marine Corp and will either be staying with my parents in Texas or Steven's parents in Idaho, so when I saw this, it meant the absolute world to me!


 I hope you all have an amazing Sunday night and a Blessed week ahead!
Will be back to chat again tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. we may not be cooking a lot either but more because of ongoing activities rather than travel prayers for safe travel for you all
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...