Saturday, December 16, 2017

~ Finally Back, Big Changes, Still Loving Life ~

So...I'M BACK!!!!

It's been a while, but my laptop broke and I couldn't handle writing up blog posts on my phone. There's just something about typing up a blog post on a laptop...it's kind of therapeutic in m opinion. So now my amazing husband bought me a new laptop as an early Christmas present and I absolutely love it and can't wait to get back to blogging! There is so much happening and I can't wait to take you all on this amazing journey with me!

So I have a surprise for you all....





Meet little Baby James! Deputing July 1st 2018!

It's so crazy! I have wanted to be a mom for so long, but I never thought it would happen so soon.
When I found out I was pregnant, it was a Wednesday morning right after hubby left for work. I don't know what drove me to take a pregnancy test, but I just had this feeling in my gut that something was different, and the fact that my body had started undergoing the changes, but ladies we all know that those changes could mean that time of the month is coming....to put it bluntly.
Anyway, after I took the test, I didn't even look at it because I was finishing up what I was doing. When I finally looked down at the test and saw the positive sign, I can't tell you how happy I was! It took me a while to catch my breath and take in the fact that I was going to be a mom!

After I collected myself, I just thought "I have to tell Steven!" ....now I know what you're thinking, "Why didn't you surprise him?!", well the truth is I couldn't wait, I was just way too excited!
So I called Steven while he was on his way to work and I said the words "you're going to be a dad!"
He thought I was messing with him (like 6:30 am is the time to call him and mess with him! LOL)
From what I heard, my sweet husband started crying and that to me made my heart melt even more!

So we are pretty excited to welcome our beautiful baby into the world!

Another amazing thing that is happening for us, is we are finally moving into base housing and will be able to have more space for us and additional space for the little one :) Also I'm pretty excited that Tater will have a backyard to run around in instead of being hung up in a tiny apartment.

Anyway...it feels good to be back :) I hope all of you have been doing well and are ready for Christmas!

Have a good night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...